Wednesday 16 April 2014

Improved Black Box




John Travolta
(travolta.com)

Hi John,

I am writing to you because I would like your assistance to take care of an aviation-related matter.



I wish to give whatever of value can be made from this invention
(an improved version of the black box) to an aviation safety charity. Because of your involvement with airliners, you are the only person I can think of to take care of such a matter, so I am putting it in your hands.

Here is information about it: Here

I remembered that you fly an airliner, so figured you might be the best person for me to contact:

"Travolta is a certified private pilot. He owns five aircraft, including an ex-Qantas Boeing 707–138 airliner that bears the name Jett Clipper Ella in honor of his children. Pan American World Airways was a large operator of the Boeing 707 and used Clipper in its names. The 707 aircraft bears the marks of Qantas, as Travolta acts as an official goodwill ambassador for the airline wherever he flies." Wikipedia


Image credit: Microsoft


No comments:

Post a Comment